[Blindtlk] touching faces

Jasmine Kotsay jasmine.kotsay at gmail.com
Wed May 22 05:06:59 UTC 2013

Hi,
	I agree, Bob, totally, with your last statement.  I don't
usually touch faces, because of the fact that I don't know if
they have pimples or anything else on these face.  People ask me
if I touch faces, but I usually say no.  When I saw the subject
line of this thread, I thought to myself, "We wouldn't be able to
tell a person's face from another's." Certain things, we might be
able to, but only if we've felt the face more times than once.
For instance, I can tell my dad's face just by the feel of it.

Sincerely,
Jasmine