[Blindtlk] ordering from Independence Market

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Thu May 30 23:14:49 UTC 2013

Sherri,

Unless things have changed very recently, you can still order a cane over
the phone.  However, I think if you order a free white cane, it must be done
on-line.  I remember doing that in late December, and when I brilliantly
left it in my parents' car, actually purchasing one over the phone from the
Independence Market.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.