[Blindtlk] Best places to live

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 01:15:50 UTC 2013

I have to admit, if I were to leave Columbia South Carolina, for me,
convenience to my job and public transportation would be number one.  I
would try to find a state with a strong nfb presence maybe, but those are
just my personal preferences.  I guess like some of you have said, the right
small town would work okay.