[Blindtlk] bard web site

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Oct 2 02:46:32 UTC 2013

It shouldn't, but this could vary from state to state.  The state
rehab agencies pull down money from RSA on a regular gbasis, they
don't get their money in one or two big lumps.  Sok, with shutdown
they are not able to get federal money, as long as they have acdcess
to other funds, to tide them over, there shouldn't be problems with service.

In a cash poor state this could be different though.

Dave