[Blindtlk] an awkward experience

Beverly reeseswife at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 16:34:19 UTC 2013

It happened to me right in the isle of a Kroger store. I just let him do his
thing. I did feel uneasy, but it didn't seem to bother the person I was
with, so I shruged my shoulders. When it was over we continued with our day.
I don't know how the guy felt afterward, and I haven't run into him again, I
don't think.