[Blindtlk] an awkward experience

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 14:03:51 UTC 2013

I've had this happen to me and handled it a variety of ways. The most memorable time was when I used to sing in a church choir. One morning, a guy came up to me and told him the Holy Spirit told Him I'd be healed by the next week. When I showed up in choir the next week, still blind, with my guide dog, the guy told me it meant there was either sin or unforgiveness in my life. I told him to go read John, particularly chapter ten. Then I also said that blindness wasn't a problem to me, only a problem to other people and that was his problem. I finished by saying that if he was seriously going to pray for healing, I'd prefer to be healed of my arthritis, because it does cause serious limitation to my life but that blindness didn't bother me. He never spoke to me again, for which I was thankful.