[Blindtlk] an awkward experience

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Oct 8 15:53:12 UTC 2013

I've had members of a Christian group traveling Capitol Hill as I was during the Washington Seminar lay hands on me right there as we walked. For some reason, it fails to sink into their brains that if they truly believed what they say they did, they'd know that God was omnipotent and, as others have said, if He wanted me to have sight, he could have made it so and did not need their help. But Logic 101 doesn't seem part of most religious education.

Mike Freeman