[Blindtlk] an awkward experience

Gloria Whipple glowhi at centurylink.net
Wed Oct 9 00:36:19 UTC 2013

Hi Christine,

First, welcome!

My name is Gloria Whipple and I am Catholic.

I also had people try to pray over me and didn't really like it, and told
them so in a nice way. If God wants me to see, he will make it happen.

I am also happy with my adaptive technology.

I have some women in the church who try to smother me because of my
blindness. I try to tell them I can get along without them trying to smother
me. I think I got the point across without being snotty about it.

Again, welcome to the list.

Gloria Whipple