[Blindtlk] an awkward experience

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Wed Oct 9 02:07:55 UTC 2013

I understand and agree with what you say.

I'm not going to let someone slap hands over the eyes and pray ignorantly,
but always will appreciate being on someone's prayer list for whatever God
wants to accomplish with me in my life.  I'll tell people, I'm a prayer
glutton, will receive any prayers on my behalf, and appreciate any prayers
my way.