[Blindtlk] An awkward experience

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Wed Oct 9 02:46:56 UTC 2013

Oh my gosh!!!  Right on!!!

About honest true sight?

Seeing is understanding

From: Eric Calhoun
Sent: Tuesday, October 8, 2013 8:39 PM
To: blindtlk at nfbnet.org
Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] An awkward experience

I'm sitting down on a train that is a commuter train.  After reading all 37
are blind!  I was born blind.  I love my blindness!  But hold everything!
I am not spiritually blind.  Do you understand me?  So I have others pray
for my blindness.  How can I see if I have no sight?  The answer is: I am
made in the image and likeness of God.  (Do i have a witness here?)  I need
invisible sight, not physical sight!  James, if anyone with sight like that
woman come to Indian Creek Camp Blind Camp with that attitude, they would
be unwelcome!  That woman accused you of sinning, and she is not your
Judge!  (Satan!  I hate you, right now!)   Do not let that steal your joy!
(I wish I had a witness here!)  People should understand that we are
people, too!  (Would someone pray with me now?)  Ignore these people; they
are preaching an ignorant Gospel!  (Do I have a witness?)

Eric
..

..

Eric from Los Angeles.  Live life!  Love community!  Eric on Facebook:
eric at pmpmail.com.

Confidentiality Notice: This email, and all contents herein, is the
property of Philmore Productions Net-By-Phone, and may not be forwarded or
desiminated in any way.  This email, and any other emails, are for the
intent of the recipient(s).  Violators are hereby reminded that any form of
harassment will not be tolerated, and all email is subject to deletion at
any time.  Violators are hereby notified that any email deemed to be
obscene, vulgar, or inappropriate may also be subject to blacklisting
without notice.  Remember!: An objectionable email may be a deletable
email.  Philmore Productions appreciates your cooperation.  Night Talk:
914-940-1028; Conversation Station: 712-432-6499, Mailbox 3150.  Try to be
good to each other.