[Blindtlk] an awkward experience

Christine Olivares rafael4490 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 03:29:28 UTC 2013

Judy,
I totally agree with you. Many people have told me how they are inspired by what I can do, and that I give them strength to go on at times. This isn't meant to brag, just relaying what people have told me.

I find myself hearing others' struggles because I guess it is really easy to talk to a blind person. I can be a good listener to a stranger especially. Here's how the pattern works: someone tells me his/her issues, we talk, and then I offer to pray with them by putting a hand on them if desired.

So I love what you said, and I think god uses us for our glory with our inconveniences.

God bless,
christine