[Blindtlk] folders disappeared

Ericka J. Short ericka.short at att.net
Thu Oct 17 20:05:12 UTC 2013

I'm using Windows Live 2011 for my email.  My folders disappeared for some
reason today.  Any suggestions on how to find them?  They used to be listed
below the  outbox and now that's the last item on the list!  I changed some
settings in the  "options" menu but that shouldn't have  done anything.
They are included in the total amount of messages so I don't know where they
went.  Thanks for any help you can give. I'm not a computer geek.

Ericka Short