[Blindtlk] seeking information about Accessibility of App

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 21 12:57:06 UTC 2013

Dear all,

	My wife, Merry Schoch, is the president of the Human Services
Division of the NFB and both of us are preparing to take high stakes tests
for our professions. She is preparing for her licensing exam with the
Association of Social Work Board (ASWB) and I for my National Board of
Clinical Counselors (NBCC). We are interested in purchasing an IPhone app
developed by Upward Mobility for test preparation. We are seeking blind
individuals who may have experience with one of these apps using Voice Over.
If you have and would offer your input, please write to one of us at

Marion.Gwizdala at verizon.net

Or

MerryS at verizon.net

Fraternally yours,