[Blindtlk] where can I find electronic Catholic song books?

Christine Olivares rafael4490 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 18:17:51 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,
I was wondering if you know where an electronic Catholic Hymnal can be found. I would like to canter at my church, and I use a Braillenote so I can read the words in braille. the Braille display I have is really touchy, so the Braillenote is much easier.

If you know of a website or some software where I can get updated copies of the catholic hymnals, please let me know. Thank you so much for your time.

God bless,
Christine