[Blindtlk] Work Advice

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Tue Oct 29 02:43:10 UTC 2013

Hi,
You could also just tear a small slit in each post it in a different spot,
for each different color. Then you wouldn't have to add any dots.

Sorry for posting without reintroducing myself. I'm Lauren Merryfield, who
used to be on this list, but at the time, it was too busy; too many emails.
Well, I'm back!
Thanks
Lauren