[Blindtlk] recording dilemma

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Oct 30 00:08:04 UTC 2013

The original stream has always recorded in the
3GP AMR Wideband Plus format, and this has to be
converted using the humanware companion
program.  If you only play them on the stream
itself, there is no reason to convert as these
files sound better for speech than the equivalent MP3, and take half the space.

Dave