[Blindtlk] Best places to live

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Thu Oct 31 23:54:00 UTC 2013

Oh, yes, so true, I wouldn't even touch that part, just focusing on the
transportation.

When I was there, though, the bus system covered not only Honolulu, but went
down into Pearl City and Kaneohe.  I could get off the bus a block from my
sister-in-law's house.  The only place then that was not bus accessible was
a small area on the north side of the island.

Hope the transportation is still as good.