[Blindtlk] Netbook With Google Chrome and Jaws 11?

Michelle Medina michellem86 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 22:16:51 UTC 2013

Hi All,
Just wondering how well a Netbook with Google Chrome will work with
JAWS 11. Naturally, I WISH JAWS 14 was in my near future, as in
yesteryear, but it isn't.
I bought that particular Netbook since it was the cheapest Walmart had
and later found out Googl Chrome was installed on it.

If need be, I can remove Google Chrome, can't I?

I'm not extremely computer literate, so I have to ask these questions. Lol.

I can turn one on and off and use it well enough to go on Gmail or
Facebook or Youtube. That's about it.

Thanks,
Michelle