[Blindtlk] Blindness and Singleness

Dana dananolan at comcast.net
Sun Sep 8 13:59:37 UTC 2013

I am also finding it very difficult to find the right person.
I have signed up  for eharmony chemistry I go on chat lines I do all that I
can figure to do in this town wherein public transportation is just not
feasible as my employer is in the suburbs of a large city.
What I do not understand is why I can't find an email. I am happy to date
someone who is blind, but I wish if he were not working he at least would
want to find a job.
I am not  trying ot be mean but I do not wish to be a mother figure, I wish
to be an equal partner.