[Blindtlk] Weekend only: Free 8gb microSD, Talking Mp3 Players $69.99, 25% off Accessories! New Podcasts!

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Fri Sep 20 19:10:25 UTC 2013

Hi Folks,

Don't miss this as there is no better time to buy as all Talking Mp3
Players and accessories are discounted and on top of that through
Monday only, you get a free 8GB microSD card to increase the memory on
your player along with these other great deals!

Order the Talking Sansa Clip Plus or our new player the Sansa Clip Zip
Talking MP3 Player at a discount and on top of those savings get 25%
off any accessories ordered with the player! You can get the 4GB Sansa
clip Plus for $69.99, and the 8GB for $89.99. Get the new 4GB Talking
Sansa Clip Zip for $79.99 and $95.99 for 8GB and with either of them
get 25% off all accessories with your purchase and you end up with
very big savings! Especially on our microSD cards as we just recently
lowered their prices and now, you get an extra 25% off!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html Here are the prices
4gb: $6.18, 8gb: $12.38, 16gb, $24.75, 32gb: $34.50 and a whopping
64gb to add to your player for $74.99 when you purchase any of our
Talking Sansa players!

To find out how to use microSD cards to expand your Talking MP3
Player's storage space or listen to any of the other new audio
tutorials, visit our demo page:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html These audio instructions
are now included on every Talking MP3 Player!

All Talking MP3 Players come with a USB cable, earphones, free
friendly tech support, audio instructions on the player and free
shipping in the US. Discounted shipping on Canadian and international
orders. To avoid any delays when placing orders with a destination
outside the US, please be sure to select the appropriate international
shipping method for your order and find out what constitutes a larger
international order and which shipping method to choose for such on
the shopping cart page
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/shopping-cart.html

No Interest + No Payments for 6 months on any orders over $99 when you
check out with Paypal and choose Bill Me Later! (subject to credit
approval)

To hear what our Talking MP3 Players sound like and hear some of their
features being demonstrated, listen to or download our new
Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

Hurry, this sale runs through end of day on September 23rd only! After
that we will continue the special until Thursday September 26th but
you'll no longer get the free 8GB microSD card with your order.
There's never been a better time to tell your friends! Check out our
referral program: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/referrals.html

Since 2009, we've been offering feature packed Sansa Talking MP3
Players set up to enable blind/vision-impaired folks to use them
without sighted assistance or needing to look at the screen. Our
Talking MP3 Players are the most cost-effective solution for playing
your audio files and are expandable up to an additional 64GB of
storage. No music management software required. Accessible speaking
menus and fairly priced. Our players arrive fully set up and speaking
out of the box with a very-pleasant voice, and you can use the
included utility to enable the speaking of your own folders and files.
Plus we provide free friendly tech support! Our players are not klunky
to use and they actually do what we claim!

The newer Sansa Clip Zip is the redesigned successor to the Clip+. It
has the same features as its predecessor but with newly designed
controls, better FM radio, and other improvements. The older Sansa
Clip+ is small and lightweight and can be attached to clothing with
its clip. It's button operated and very easy to use. All models now
shipping with newly-improved firmware!

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards, PayPal,
and Google Checkout through our online checkout, or you can call
727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your credit card order.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

All the best,

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players!
Based in the US

--
Talking MP3 Players with FM radio, voice recording, and expandible
memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players presentation:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email to:
RockboxedSansaTalkingMP3Players-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

New web page in progress: Unlimited Quality 4G Cell Service only $49 per month
No contract, Option to bring your own phone! Works with the Google Galaxy Nexus!

http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessible-phones.html

Email:  accessibleelectronics at gmail.com
Skype: lazmesa
Phone: 727 498-0121