[Blindtlk] dues

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 16:07:21 UTC 2014

An At Large Chapter goes by that State, which State are you looking for to reach out to. I would also reach out to Mrs. Maurer, she is the one that takes care of that list, at least she was. But unless that chapter president updates there information it could be old.
At Large Chapters would charge the same price as a regular chapter meeting.
So, we could help more by letting you know by which state and then from there we could help.
Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentNFB Travel & Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blindwww.nfbtravel.org631-236-5138

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama