[Blindtlk] dues

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Tue Apr 1 17:18:10 UTC 2014

I think you are on the humans services listserve too Marion.  I'll call
Merry about that.  I have to set aside dues for the division.  Dave says
people join at the convention. My one concern about convention is that all
the divisions meet on the same day.  Is it really possible to join all those
that you are interested in?  I'd like to e a part of the crafters, community
service  and human services.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13
"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short