[Blindtlk] dues

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Tue Apr 1 17:46:29 UTC 2014

The answer, I think is to get to know others in divisions. My second convention, I honestly tried to drop into a lot of divisions to see what they did. There were a lot fewer of them in 1979. Go to the one or two you can. I do suggest that you attend the following meetings, and your state affiliate will talk about that as well, since they generally have a caucus meeting at the convention.

Resolutions meeting gives an outline of what the Federation is working on. National board meeting, overview of convention and current activities; All general sessions. Banquet.