[Blindtlk] Don'ts (was RE: dues)

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Wed Apr 2 00:05:56 UTC 2014

you guys are warped!  In WI we voted for the best fools of the bunch.
Thanks Cheryl for you info and I am aware that the divisions meet on other
days.  I have not been able to attend things in the past. I am on a few
listserves.  Just need to pay dues. I have things fixed up with the
president in WI.  See you at convention.

Ericka J. Short

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13
"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short