[Blindtlk] dues

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Wed Apr 2 01:21:58 UTC 2014

When in doubt at a national convention, along with over 2000 milling blind
folks, some of whom also have dog guides just follow the crowd and listen
for people screaming things like "Escalator to convention session, this
way!"  My first convention in 1985 was like that.  I'd never been in such an
opulent hotel, and I had very little money on me, and I was just overwhelmed
and wondering what in God's name I was doing there.  But I survived and
enjoyed it, and went to several more.  I intend to attend this year's
convention again, and say hello to my friends from Florida, Connecticut, and
Ohio.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.