[Blindtlk] dues

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Wed Apr 2 03:16:58 UTC 2014

I disappeared for a while because a group of us blinks in WI are educating
by writing a blog about our experiences.  We have a monthly teleconference
to critique the writings before posting and just chat.  It's a great way to
connect and see what people are doing all over the state. I know that sounds
like an at large meeting, but there are people of the NFB and ACB that are a
part of this.  It is nice to hear stores of horror and joy from all
perspectives.  We are planning to post graduation advice next month.  We are
a part of the  WI Council of the Blind website.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13
"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short