[Blindtlk] Some Questions About Watching/Accessing Television

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Sun Apr 13 20:13:55 UTC 2014

What happens to us folks who have old fashioned tube TVs still?  Time Warner
has allowed me to use mine still.  One is 12 years old and works with the
digital cable fine.  The other is even older but I get the first tier
channels at least, including the weather channel by the way. My only other
option is ATT's Uverse.  My apt. doesn't allow dish which is so much
cheaper.  I'm not computer skilled to use the other means like Hulu.  I
don't even own a cell phone. I'm stuck in the nineties basically except I
use Windows 7. I took digital cable kicking and screaming all the way.

With  no job I can't afford anything else.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13
"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short