[Blindtlk] Some Questions About Watching/Accessing Television

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Sun Apr 13 22:35:10 UTC 2014

Well, the comforting thing about Hulu is you don't have to have Hulu Plus to
use it with your PC.  The only advantage to it I can see is that it allows
you to download on all other devices, but you can use Hulu for free on your
PC.  Even the paid version still has advertisement, so am not going that
route either.

But the Hulu site is fairly accessible and enjoyable, too.