[Blindtlk] Some Questions About Watching/Accessing Television

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 12:38:43 UTC 2014

Good morning listers,

I was under the impression that networks were supposed to provide audio
described programming by a certain date and that the various cable companies
were supposed to provide accessible set top boxes and access to the on
screen menus.

I recently switched to AT&T UVerse for my Internet and tv,and I've had some
success in using the dvr feature to record a masterpiece Theater program,
but the downside to that is finding the show to play it on the dvr.
I'm using the UVerse iPhone app to do this.
The guide is pretty accessible, and it is helpful to use the flick right
command with VoiceOver to see what's on.

HTH

Liz