[Blindtlk] Fwd: BARD is offline

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 14 16:49:43 UTC 2014

Same here.  Actually,  the truth is that BARD is not off line at this very moment.   That's not going to happen until Wednesday.

Proof you wish?  Then here's the actual text of the notice.

Alert Message

TO: All BARD users

FROM: Don Olson, BARD Operations Supervisor

BARD will be shut down for 24 hours, from 12:00 AM Wednesday April 16, until Thursday at 12:00 AM ET April 17. During this time we will be working under the hood to perform equipment maintenance, to load bug fixes, and to employ a new feature relating to magazines. There will be more news on the feature update later this week.
Once again, BARD is scheduled to be back online at 12:00 AM ET on thursday.

.
Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray, still a very happy Mac and Iphone 5 user!