[Blindtlk] Tumblr

Sean Paul newsandtraffic at aol.com
Mon Apr 14 19:34:49 UTC 2014

Jason:
I actually have had expeirence using tumblr. As stated, there are a number
of accessibility issues with it. For starters... You will have to have help
from them creating a user name & an account. They do, however, it does take
awhile to get a response. 2nd, many of the buttons are not labeled at all
nor do some of them even work when they are pressed upon. There are many
others including in settings. With the theme designing, &, many others.