[Blindtlk] one more iPad question

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Apr 15 14:33:47 UTC 2014

I have an iPad and an old junky inaccessible cell phone that I rarely use.
I'm not much of a phone person.  I do have a very small amount of vision
that I can use with the larger screen of the iPad.  Those two factors were
my reasons for choosing the iPad over the phone.

I think which one you use would be dependent on what your needs are, what
you have and what you like.  I think the iPads have more memory, but I could
be wrong.  So if you are doing a lot of audio/video stuff that might be a
factor.  You can pair a keyboard with either, so I don't think there's any
difference there, unless you want the phone/tablet and keyboard in one case
for convenience.

HTH
Julie