[Blindtlk] The Matilda Zeigler Magazine For The Blind

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 19:26:24 UTC 2014

I spoke to someone who is with the NFB here in NY who is a writer, and he said they are looking at other ways for people to get it, since they are finding that people aren't reading there e-mails.
There is a way to track to see if e-mails are opened and read, and they determine if it is worth it.
They should just make the Newsletter accessible via mobile app as well as regular e-mail.
That is what I do, but I am not them.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama