[Blindtlk] The Matilda Zeigler Magazine For The Blind

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 19:35:16 UTC 2014

I do, that is how I know my clients are reading them or I have to remove them, or ask them if they are receiving them.  Many of the e-mail programs like constant contact or mailchimp, many programs out there that are used.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama