[Blindtlk] Tumblr

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Apr 15 21:04:28 UTC 2014

Amen! You go, gal!

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: blindtlk [mailto:blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Ericka
Short
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 11:27 AM
To: Blind Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] Tumblr

I agree with you carly.  Some things are not worth getting  a picketline
started.  Just contact themand if they  are willing to help rather than gie
you a form letter response, work with them.  I see no reason for all these
different social media sies.  Why share when most people don't listen to
what's already out there.
Just technonoise to me.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13
"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short