[Blindtlk] t-moblile prepaid smartphone

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Wed Apr 16 21:51:03 UTC 2014

Anyone use a t-mobile smartphone?  this is the first smartphone, actually
cell phone I've ever had.  I have some usable vision but not to where  I can
rely solely on the screen.  Any info on accessibility factor and ease of use
would be appreciated.  I am using it primarily as a cell first and then
learn the other  exciting things it does later.  I have the opportunity to
get one for nothing from a friend and would like to be able to say YES!
Finding someone sighted to help me learn isn't hard.  I just want to know if
it's doable for a vi/blink.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13
"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short