[Blindtlk] Tagging people on Facebook.

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 14:23:16 UTC 2014

Judy,

Unfortunately, tagging works on the desktop Facebook site (www.facebook.com) but not on the more accessible mobile site (m.facebook.com.) On the regular site, you would type the @ sign followed by the name of the person you want to tag. Usually a list of names will pop up while you are typing from which you can choose your desired name.

If you have an iOS device, it is somewhat easier to tag friends in the Facebook app. To do this, just start typing the name of the person you wish to tag, then scroll down until you find a list of matching names. Once you have found the one you want, just double tap that name and the person will be tagged.

Hope this helps,

Chris