[Blindtlk] Cross Post: Facebook is for the Birds!

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Fri Aug 1 02:47:01 UTC 2014

I've found the https://m.facebook.com to work well with a variety of
operating systems.

From: blake Tracy via blindtlk
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 9:52 PM
To: 'Ray Foret Jr' ; 'Blind Talk Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] Cross Post: Facebook is for the Birds!

There's a facebook messenger app now? Hmmmm. Well, with my computer,
facebook,  and m-facebook, are a terror. For some reason, my jaws and nvda
like to take the preference of some hotkey for H that takes you to a menu
over its customary headings function. The mobile one always stunk for me
because my friends love to instant message me so much, and theyd be all over
me. I'm almost afraid to try to restart my account to experiment with new
apps and things. What if it doesn't work and I have to tell my friends, whom
some I only have contact with through facebook, that I'm quitting it all
over again? I don't know.