[Blindtlk] Don't give up on Facebook please!

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Fri Aug 1 03:21:19 UTC 2014

I am not a big fan of FB or other social media either  Mike, etc.  I hate
how  fb is hard to change things and is not as intuitive as it was in the
beginning.  I would love to give up my account, but peoplerely on it so much
I haven't yet.  I'm not a regular on there so I'm overwhelmed when I do get
on.  I don't mind texting so much.  Rest is just a time waster with
soundbites that are not well thought out most of the time.  I prefer email
or an old fashioned phone call!

eRicka  S.