[Blindtlk] Don't give up on Facebook please!

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 1 11:50:14 UTC 2014

Also don't forget our NFBLIVE.org, it can be used as social media, we have all kinds of interest rooms, or state affiliates, and in the evening we also have games to play like password or Chain Reaction, Name that Tune and more.
All you need is a headset and microphone to use it

Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division
A proud division of the NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"www.nfbtravel.org
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria is also the owner of Echevarria Travel www.echevarriatravel.com; 631-456-5394 or reservations at echevarriatravel.com and  has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama