[Blindtlk] An amazing discovery.

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 23:36:01 UTC 2014

Sorry, don't know what happened to my message so I'll try again.

Yes, this show is on cable, on TLC.  I don't think they are current.  I don't know of any store that does double couponing anymore, at least not here in Florida.  My daughter-in-law and I tried, but the coupon deals aren't so good anymore.  Publix does BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE, but that's not good anymore.   And if you had to print them out, that's more money for paper and ink.  Good luck.  Take care and God bless.

Annely

  Is this a show on
  cable?  If so, I cannot watch because I do
 not have
  cable.  Sounds good though.

  > On Aug 1, 2014, at 4:50
 PM, "Kendra.
  Schaber via
 blindtlk" <blindtlk at nfbnet.org>
  wrote:

 > Hi all!

  > This
 week, my oldest neice found a
  very useful
 show especially for people with low income or
  for those who lives with a lot of people.
 Since I am low
  income and also live with 8
 other people, I thought that I
  would share
 it. The show is called Extreme Cupe Oning. They
  show people who stock pile Cupe ins and then
 go shopping
  just like everyone else. They
 often get hundreds of dollars
  worth of
 product for only 20 or 30 dollars. Wholly eagles!!!
  That's impressive!!! My family is so
 impressed that we
  can't stop talking
 about it. My older sister is even
  giving it
 a try. There are many reasons why the shoppers in
  this show do this. One wanted to save up to
 get a tatie. One
  did this to make a big
 donation to the Roneld McDonold
  house. I
 saw one who did it to pay off credit card debt,
  give her doughter dance classes and provide
 for her family
  all at the same time. Most
 are low income and still want to
  provide
 healthy food for their family. One was a Vigen who
  wanted to still give very healthy food for her
 family with a
  shoe string budget. Yes, you
 do need a place to store it in
  less you
 want to give it to a good cause. You have to spend
  a lot of time doing research, the coop on
 gathering and the
  shopping itself. As blind
 people, we would need a sited
  person to
 read, cut coop ins and help with the shopping and
  transportation. I would recamend making it a
 family habbit
  for the above reasons. Just
 think, we could all save up for
  the next
 NFB convention a lot faster and maybe, add in an
  iPad and give the rest to the NFB. What an
 idea!!! My older
  sister is currently doing
 her research as I type. What do
  you all
 think?
  > Kendra
  >

  > Sent from my
 iPhone

  blindtlk at nfbnet.org
  > To unsubscribe, change your list
 options
  or get your account info for
 blindtlk:

  http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/waterinmyroom%40gmail.com

  To unsubscribe, change your list options or
 get
  your account info for blindtlk:
  http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/annely53r%40yahoo.com
  You should check to see how current these
 shows are.  Many of them are a few years old.  You really
 have to search out these coupons and find a store that does
 doble coupons, too.  It looks good, but I suspect it is few
 and far between.  I don't know of any stores in my area
 (Central Florida) that does double couponing anymore.  Good
 luck.  Please let us know if you find out anything.  Take
 care and God bless.

 Annely