[Blindtlk] An amazing discovery.

Kendra. Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 03:19:25 UTC 2014

Yes. My sister has already cut coop ins and will print out the ones that are not on the newspapers. As I type on my iPhone, my sister is setting up her laptop and printer just to go on line and print everything that we want, store policies and coop ons with Extreme Coop Oning on our televition set. Thank you Net Flicks!!!
Kendra

Sent from my iPhone