[Blindtlk] Blind in CT

Jessica Reed jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 15:19:22 UTC 2014

Hi All,
I am writing to ask if there are any listers from CT.  I am specifically
wondering about the southern part of the state.  I have a cousin who is very
interested in becoming a reader or personal assistant.  She is 34, very
responsible, and really looking for something to do during a transition she
is going througpph.  She has an excellent view on blindness, and has read
for me many times.  Please feel free to pass this message along to any
friends as well.

Thanks,
Jessica Reed