[Blindtlk] Shuffling Cards

Brandon A. Olivares programmer2188 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 01:40:11 UTC 2014

It’s a moot point anyway as these are not braille. I have another form of identification for them so there’s no concern about rubbing out dots.

But still, what is your method of choice? Could you describe it?

I’d like to know at least how overhand works, if it does a thorough shuffle. If you think there’s another good method, please let me know.

---
Peace,
Brandon

Awaken To Silence: Awaken To The Silence That Has Always Been Within You

Facebook: AwakenToSilence
Twitter: @awakentosilence
Tumblr: awakentosilence.tumblr.com