[Blindtlk] Microsoft Word Compatibility Question...

James Kelm jameskelm at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 9 05:36:23 UTC 2014

Dear friends,

    Can you help me with a Microsoft Word
Compatibility problem?  I have a laptop with Windows XP Professional on it, and I want to get a compatible version of Microsoft Word on it.  I have a copy of Office 2000, but it doesn’t seem to work correctly with XP.  I also have the newest version of Office, but it doesn’t work great with XP either.  Does anyone know what the oldest version of Word is, that is compatible with XP Professional?

    My main computer has Windows 7, but I have this older machine that I want to use as a kind of travel computer.  It has XP Professional, which I hope to keep on it.  I feel much more comfortable with using XP over Windows 7, when I am doing quick, on the go work.  Maybe I can find a compatible older version of Word on eBay, for a low price because it is older.

    Thanks for your help!

Respectfully Yours in Christ,
Pastor James Kelm
True Hope Church of Duluth