[Blindtlk] Going to Cedar Point on August 23

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Tue Aug 12 03:25:08 UTC 2014

I've been to  Cedar Point years and years ago.  Not my cup of tea, but I
have to say the place is really neat.  Is that the largest one in the area?
It's near Sandusky, correct. Tossing my cookies and  losing  the rest of my
sight just doesn't entice me enough to ride those things.  I have a good
chance of getting another detached retina. No thanks--I'll let nature  make
my blind  when it feels like it.  No hurries.  Not afraid of course to  go
blink totally, just don't  want o force things.  I want to master braille
first!

I’m close to 6 Flags Great America and  several of my blind friends are
going this weekend. I'm hoping for good weather for them.

Ericka