[Blindtlk] Introducing Myself

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 02:07:42 UTC 2014

Hi everyone! How are you all? I just wanted to tell you that I’m a new member of this list! I just became a member two weeks ago! Hope to hear and talk to you soon. Thanks so much and God bless!
P.S. I just wanted to ask you, did anyone here ever downloaded music videos from youtube for free? If you did,and have success with it, how did you do that? Just wondering! I actually found videos that show how to do that, but they only show how a sighted person can do it, not a blind person! You are perhaps wondering, why I want to do this right? The reason I want to do this is because I really don’t have enough money in order to buy my favorite songs from the ITunes store in order to listen to them in my iPhone, so I was thinking why don’ I download free songs from youtube! And I also find some softwares that can convert videos into MP3, but I’m scare in downloading them since I don’t know if they are accessible with JAWS. I know that you will perhaps thisthis weird! But I really like to listen to music! If you know how to do this, I will really appreciate it, if you could help me with this, or give me some suggestions regarding this matter! If you want, you can contact me off list regarding this matter since I really don’t want to clutter the list with messages that some of you will not find intrest in! Thanks again for all your time!
Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students
Member of The International Networkers Team (INT)
Independent Entrepreneur of the Company 4Life Research

Phone: (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16