[Blindtlk] [blindtlk] talking scales

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Mon Aug 18 12:23:42 UTC 2014

Yes, the NFB Independence Market does sell a talking scale.

The scale is the My Weigh brand and the catalog description follows:
TALKING BATHROOM SCALE:
This talking scale with a digital display measures 13 x 11 x 1 inches and has the capacity to weigh up to 440 pounds. Activate the scale with a tap of the foot. The weight can be given in either pounds or kilograms. The digital display features 1-1/4-inch tall black numbers on a green background. The speech function can be deactivated. Uses four AA batteries (included).	AIG49S	$50.00 + shipping and handling

Cordially,

Ellen Ringlein
Manager, Independence Market
National Federation of the Blind