[Blindtlk] Setting up a nonproffit

Heather Field missheather at comcast.net
Mon Aug 18 19:48:30 UTC 2014

Hello Jewel,
Most companies which offer legal services have one lawyer who is available
to work with you to get a nonproffit, 501C3 set up. It's quite a bit of
paperwork and specific things which the government requires, so it is best
to get a lawyer to help you.
You could call some local legal firms and find out which one has this
service and work with them.
Hope this helps,
Heather