[Blindtlk] Free Wall Charger and other savings with Talking Mp3 Player purchase

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Tue Aug 19 20:11:51 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

FYI, I've been hearing reports that the Clip Zip players are being
taken off the shelves and being replaced by the new inaccessible Clip
model, as well as that the prices for the Clip Zip players on Amazon
are getting very expensive, so you may wish to jump on our special
this week and get yourself a Sansa Clip Zip Talking MP3 Player.

This week, we're giving you a free wall charger with the purchase of
any Talking MP3 Player on our site through August 21st! You also get
15 to 20% off Bluetooth Accessories, 20% off all other Accessories and
MicroSD cards or 25% off when you buy a Talking Mp3 Player!

You can listen to your audio files on our great sounding and
very-affordable Talking MP3 Players. No need for iTunes or other
software as copy and paste is all you need to put your audio files on
our players. Play most audio file types except for protected files, so
podcasts, audiobooks and described movies and TV shows in MP3 format
are all good.

Listen to our customers as they tell you how much they like our
players, customer support, and how they use their Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.wuala.com/TalkingMP3Players/Tutorials/Customer%20testimonials%20regarding%20Talking%20MP3%20players.mp3/

Our players are feature packed so if you're curious if they'll be able
to do something, ask away and I'll be happy to answer your questions.
You can  start off by giving a listen to this introductory recording:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

All Talking Mp3 Players come with earphones, USB cable, free friendly
tech support, our new audio tutorials, free shipping in the US,
greatly discounted quality international shipping, and 1-year
replacement warranty!

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with PayPal and choose Bill Me Later!(subject to credit approval)

This special ends after Thursday August 21st so hurry and place your
order! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal
on line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your
credit card order or have a Paypal payment request sent.

Your questions are always welcome.

All the best!

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players since 2009!
Based in the US

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request at freelists.org

Email:  laz at talkingmp3players.com
Skype: lazmesa